Exclusive interview with John Dreyer
Interviews by Living the Drift Life taken from their Facebook page go give them a follow for more news on Drifting
Please join the site and Facebook group below, this helps us find more HOT cars, Thanks.
Exclusive interview with John Dreyer By Living the Drift Life
- Tell us about you
John Dreyer, Frankston Vic, Refrigeration Mechanic
- How did you get involved in drifting?
After seeing DVDs of drifting I went to a vicdrift practice day at Winton and was hooked
- Why is it exciting for you?
Driving your car to the limit on door is huge fun
- Memorable drifting experiences ?
Doing Lap after lap of minami in the police missile r32 pushing the cars limits.
Driving Pheasant wood with mates
- Have you ever sneezed while drifting?
- What is the car you have had the most fun while driving?
The Bluebird it’s loud, fast and can do some crazy stuff
- Worst car you ever drove?
Hmmm so many shitboxes.... for drifting a v6 vn with no castor
- Dream drift car?
Mad Mikes MadCab
- What mod would you do first to your drift car?
Weld the diff
- Who is your favourite drifter?
- Are you in it to win it – or do you drift just for fun?
My outlook has changed throughout my time in drifting. But at the moment fun with mates is king
- Where do you usually drift?
- When running at a new track how many laps does it take before you master it?
All of them
- If you were going to start this over again, what three things would you do differently?
Start with a “Normal car” (not an XF Ute)
- What was your worst crash?
Backing the blue into the wall in the dome 6 days before I had to drive it at Motor Ex
- Your best day in drifting?
So many??? Comp - Getting Proz to a rerun in the Hi-tec Pro Class top 8 at Wakefield
But running trains at Nishi Short with mates is better
- And you're worst?
The day I wrote off the bluey
- What would you say to other people who want to become drift drivers?
A positive attitude is everything
- How do you see yourself in 5 years?
Driving fun days and the odd comp & helping / teaching new drifters
- Do you have a routine or ritual that sets your mind before drifting?
Focus on the fun & don’t over think thingst
WE DO NOT own the media materials and all credits belong to respectful owners. In case of copyright issues, please contact us immediately for further credits or clip delete.
If you would like your Car or Business Featured like this, Please
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.