Jay Roxas - 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX SE
I got into the car scene was because of the people in it. I was able to meet some of my now closest friends because of the car scene and it’s also what basically created ‘ARK Movement’.
Please join the site and Facebook group below, this helps us find more HOT cars, Thanks.
My name is Jay Roxas, I am a nursing student and work as Personal Trainer. Outside of those, I also have a non-profit organization called ‘ARK Movement’ (@ark_movement), a clothing brand, and I also do photography and audio engineering on the side.
I currently drive a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX SE and the reason behind it is because, it has been the car I have always wanted since it came out.
What got me into the car scene? I think the main reason I got into the car scene was because of the people in it. I was able to meet some of my now closest friends because of the car scene and it’s also what basically created ‘ARK Movement’.
Not really sure how to answer the car stats question but, the Evo is currently on Full Bolt-Ons with a dual map E85/91 tune and making around 400 bhp on E85. My purpose for this build is for track so everything on it is based on what’s best for track.
Full Spec list:
- Voltex Cyber Front Bumper w/ custom splitter and canards
- Voltex Front Fenders
- Voltex Rear Over fenders
- Voltex Street Side skirts
- Voltex Cyber Fender Add-Ons
- VIS VTX Carbon Fibre Hood
- VIS Demon CF Trunk
- APR GTC-500 74”
- APR GT3 Side Mirrors
- Custom “Ubeymade V2” Rear Diffuser
- Custom “Ubeymade V2” Side skirt extensions
- Custom Headlights with RGB Demon Eyes and RGB Halos
- Volk TE37V Mark II 18x11 -7 (Show)
- Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 295/30/18 (Show)
- Carbyne Design Sprints 18x10.5 +25 (Track)
- Federal RS-RR 265/35/18 (Track)
- Cquence Brakes Custom Slotted Rotors
- Cquence Brakes Sport Select Brake Pads
- Tanabe Sustec Pro Coil overs
- Suspension setup by ‘Chewerks’
- Cusco Power brace
- Studio RS-R 6 Point Roll Cage
- ETS Intake
- ETS Upper Intercooler Piping
- ETS Lower Intercooler Piping
- ETS 3.5 Front Mount Intercooler
- Action Clutch Stage 3 Clutch Kit
- Tomei Downpipe
- Tomei Test Pipe
- Tomei Expreme Ti Catback
- Autometer Boost Gauge
- Autometer AFR
- Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge
- Greddy Turbo Timer
- DND Performance SekaS Prototype Driver Seat
- DND Monakos Passenger Seat
- DND Performance Red CF Steering Wheel
- DND Performance V2 Prototype Quick Release
- DND Performance Full CF Shift Knob
- KTM 3 Port Boost Controller.
I did most of the work on the Evo with the help and advice of some of my friends. I did the cutting for the fenders and also do most of the installs. Parts that required fabrication and the paint was done by a shop but the rest was all done by me.
‘Studio-RSR’ made the 6-point roll cage and I actually own the very first one they made. Other fabrication such as creating the chassis mount for the front splitter was created by Wheelers Motorsports.
The Evo is technically the 2nd car I’ve built. I started with a 2007 350Z with Veilside Wide body inspired by DK’s Z in Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift.
My very first car was actually a Nissan Sentra!
I don’t really think any build is ever finished. I do have more plans for it since I like designing and creating my own personal twist to my build so there isn’t another Evo like it but as of this moment, my focus is on finishing school so I haven’t made any plans yet.
I’m currently part of Team ‘DailyDriven Revolution’ or ‘Team DDR’ for short. Like I said earlier, I also have a non-profit organization called ‘ARK Movement’ where we host charity car shows so it involves helping the community and cars.
To be honest, I don’t really care about show trophies. I mainly attend shows to catch up with friends and to help my sponsors. I’ve won trophies from shows but the trophies I care about most are my track trophies or track accomplishments since I feel like it’s the fruit of how I put the Evo together.
I do attend major shows such as Spocom, Wekfest, Tuenr Evo, and other major shows. I also attend car meets once in a while just to meet up with people and hang out. The reason I got to car shows is because I get to catch up with friends that live far away but bring their cars to the shows. I also attend shows to support my sponsors.
The Evo is actually one of my dream cars. It caught my eyes as soon as I saw it. My other dream cars are an MK4 Supra and an R34 GT-R.
If you would like your Car or Business Featured like this, Please
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.