Stephen Aguayo - 2020 Toyota GR Supra
They decided together to build the 2020 Supra GR, specifically because of the HKS Premium widebody kit they had discovered online while searching parts for the car.
More images are in the slider above, These Photographs are supplied by the Photographer, check their Link for Bookings.
2020 Toyota GR Supra
The Toyota Supra has been one of the most admired JDM cars spanning across many generations, especially when driven by the late actor Paul Walker in the first Fast and Furious movie.
This was one inspiration for this father and son team to build a Supra. Owner Stephen Aguayo has been a part of the Southern California JDM 90s car scene hanging out with OG West Coast Car Clubs building race cars and show cars and continues to enjoy it to this day. His son, Stevie, would hear the stories since he was born.
He is now 18 and before the Covid epidemic, back in February 2020, he approached and convinced his father to build a show car together - every father’s dream. Why did they choose this Car, They decided together to build the 2020 Supra GR, specifically because of the HKS Premium widebody kit they had discovered online while searching parts for the car.
His Father could not pass up the opportunity of owning such a beautiful body kit since it was readily available for purchase from Vivid Racing before owning the car. Later that week, they both went to Glendale Toyota to buy a silver Mk5 Supra. They soon sourced all the parts for the car, and both worked on the colour scheme when they had the kit installed. Stephen is very proud that his son learned it is all about the details and the ones that count, especially when building a show car. The Supra has gone through several transformations after the initial build.
If you enjoyed this Car why not read this ONE HERE
- Humble Engineering Custom Top Mount Turbo System
- Full-Race Turbo Exhaust Manifold
- HKS GTIII-4R Turbo
- HKS Super Blow-Off Valve
- HKS EVC Boost Controller
- HKS Turbo Velocity Stack
- HKS Turbo Heat Shield
- Tial dual 44 mm Waste Gates,
- Humble Engineering Titanium Charge Pipe
- Humble Engineering Titanium Downpipe,
- Humble Engineering Exhaust System
- HKS Stainless Steel Hi-Power single 4” muffler
- NV Specialty Carbon Fiber Products
- Dress Up Bolts Titanium Hardware
- Golden Wrench Blackline Performance Products
- HKS Direct Bright Meter Gauge
- Wurx Boost Gauge Pod
- Sparco Custom Alcantara Seats
- Sparco 4-point Harness
- Studio RSR Roll Cage
- P2uned Seat Rails
- Speed Industry Red Push Button Start/Stop
- NV Specialties Carbon Fiber Interiors Products
- Unleashed Customs Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
- Auto Tecknic Carbon Fiber Shift Paddles
- Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Badge
- Rexpeed Passenger Side Carbon Interior Badge
- Rexpeed CF Logo Badge
- Broadway Rear View Mirror
- Element Fire Extinguisher
- HKS Premium Wide Body
- HKS Premium Rear Wing
- Track spec Hood Vents
- Custom Rear Diffuser
- EVS Tuning Carbon GTLM Aero Mirrors
- Vertical Doors Custom Lambo Door Brackets
- Dress Up Bolts Titanium Body Kit Hardware
- NV Specialty Carbon Fiber Products
- Rexspeed Carbon Fiber Products
- Perrin Front License Plate Bracket
- Sparco Front & Rear Tow Straps
- Full Torque Rear Wing Rods
- DPE Forged 3 Piece Wheels - 19x10.5 (f), 19x12.5 (r)
- Toyo Proxes Tires - 285/30/19 (f), 325/30/19 (r)
- Icon Titanium Lug Nuts and Hardware
- Titanium Wheels Bolts
- Universal Air Bag Suspension with OEM Active Damping Struts
- Universal Air 5 Gallon Tank
- Air Lift Performance 3H Management System
- Rad Rides Air Trunk Set-Up
- Level Air Lines
If you would like your Car Products tested and reviewed by our team Please Email us
Goals: This is the first MK5 Supra to run a custom top mount turbo system with all high-quality HKS turbo products on the B58 engine platform. The Supra has dynoed at 580 HP on pump gas. The next goal is to change to an upgraded fuel system running E85, intake CSF intake manifold, and upgrade to Pure re-built transmission that will carry the Supra into the 800 - 900 hp range with stock internals.
Advice: Always plan ahead on any major car build. Have a clear vision. Most important, "Never Quit!"
What do you think? leave your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page
'The future is bright as long as we can still Smell the Fumes'
Check out our Google News give us a Follow
All of our Magazine can be found on Amazon, they Print and Deliver worldwide, Stance Auto can not be held responsible for the final print, all complaints and returns must be directed to Amazon.
UKTM no: UK00003572459