Dan - Ford Focus ST
I first started my Ford Focus ST journey with a panther black M3.5 diesel back in March 2015 when I moved down to Hertfordshire as I was travelling a long distance to work and to see family in Preston
More images in the slider above
I’m Dan, 40, a chef and dad of 4 living in Buckinghamshire but originally from Preston.
I’ve always been interested in cars since a young age and after saving up I bought my first car, a H reg Fiesta which leaked in every corner!! Over the years I then moved onto a gold E reg Escort XR3i, L reg 1.8 TD escort, X reg 1.8 ford focus M1 and 09 reg 1.6 TDci Mk2.5 ford focus. I sold my MK2.5 and decided to upgrade….
I first started my Ford Focus ST journey with a panther black M3.5 diesel back in March 2015 when I moved down to Hertfordshire as I was travelling a long distance to work and to see family in Preston. I done a lot of modifications to this which you will see in one of the photos included.
I owned this for just over 4 years until I changed to a job closer to home and started using the wifes car for the long journeys up to Preston (she can have the mileage!) so I wasn’t doing the mileage to justify a diesel.
I couldn’t give up the ST lifestyle so changed to a race red 2015 plate petrol with the Mountune 275 package. It wasn’t long before I started modifying this into the MSD 340 beaST you see in the photos.
Here is a list of the mods I have had done so far….
- Interior Wireless Charger
- Interior foot well Lights
- Sync 3 with customisation screens
- Red gaitor & handbrake gaitor
- Steering wheel with cruise control
- Carbon wrapped stereo
- Ford performance carbon knob
- Powerfold wing mirrors and sequential indicators
- ST puddle lights
- RS Spoiler – filled in and painted
- Maxton RS style diffuser
- Front and side splitters
- Wrapped black roof
- Gel Overlays
- Rally flapz mud flaps
- Tinted front windows
- Wind Deflectors
- 4D number plates
- Wrapped in acid green by #customskinz
- WRC bonnet vents done by Nick Wiley
- Front Brembos
- Zunsport lower grill and shaved upper grill
- Mountune chin lip
- Bonnet struts
- Carbon fibre under bonnet covers
- RST snorkel
- Cobb accessport
- Steeda clutch spring
- Mountune front mounted intercooler
- Airtec engine mount
- Mountune full induction kit
- Mountune charge and hard pipes
- Milltek sports cat
- Milltek non res catback exhaust
- RS airbox with ST logo
- Mountune short shift
- Solid transmission bracket and cable bushings
- Manifold spacer
- AET hybrid turbo
- Turbosmart 11psi wastegate actuator
- Turbosmart Kompact recirc valve
- Cooling mist 4 port direct injection WMI
I am always looking for new ideas and modifications (despite the wife telling me I’ve spent enough money on the car and should treat her!) I am hoping to get some track time in the near future and possibly show it off at a few local car shows.
Car groups I am part of:
If you would like your Car and Story or Your Business Featured like this, Please
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.