1987 Toyota corolla GT-S Coupe - Albert Gatchalian
I used to drive a 93 Honda prelude SI, I asked my parents for the money to get an ae86, and they let me borrow money using the money they got from income tax. I found a beat-up ae86 hatchback GTS.
These Photographs are supplied by the Photographer named, check their Link for Bookings.
More images are in the slider above, SLIDE LEFT>>>>>>>>>>>
1987 Toyota corolla GT-S Coupe
People call me Gatchiroku, and here's my story, back in 2006 I met a couple of guys that drove an ae86, I didn't even know what an ae86 was.
I used to drive a 93 Honda prelude SI, I asked my parents for the money to get an ae86, and they let me borrow money using the money they got from income tax. I found a beat-up ae86 hatchback GTS. I started working on it till it was almost brand new, but, I was having a problem with my standalone ECU and I was so stressed out that I sold it in 2011.
I kinda took a rest from drifting and bought a brand new car because my hatch had so many issues where when it rains it leaks inside and when I go up high altitude my car would bog down. In late 2015 I started to itch again and wanted to go back to an ae86. So I started looking for another project ae86. 2016 was when I got lucky to find a cheap ae86 coupe GTS.
The car was beaten up as well and came with stock 4AGE Bluetop 1.6L. this car had many issues as well as far as there are leaks everywhere. The front and Rear main seal was bad, the water bypass top and bottom O rings are bad and also the Head gasket was blown. I managed to drive the car from Gardena California to Pacoima California by stopping on the side of the freeway and filling up oil and water till I get home. a lot of people were telling me why I didn't call AAA.
I didn't have at that time the money to call a third-party Tow company. I managed to rebuild the stock 4age engine and got it to work but I'm the type of guy that I couldn't make up my mind, I needed more power so I looked into buying a Toyota engine. I came across 3sge beams blacktop at least it's still a Toyota engine.
I pulled out the old motor and swapped the 3sge. I bought and installed the engine harness from panic wire to look clean, I also gutted the interior and painted it grey, the car was painted near my old house in LA and it's called Mercedes auto collision. The piping and Exhaust were welded by Js racing_llc. and the rest of the work is done by me.
- Nardo Grey and Black with C west wings from 2006.
- Powered by 3SGE Beams Blacktop 5th Gen
- 4AGE 20V Itbs with JSP ITBS billet adapter plate
- 4AGE 20V Velocity Stacks 100mm
- Xcessive mount/Transmission and shifter relocation kit? driveshaft
- Aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator
- Vibrant Vacuum block
- Aim LCU-ONE Lamda
- Koyo radiator for 3SGE/Tec Arts radiator cap
- Link Monsoon GX4 ECU
- Link MXS 1.2 5" Dash
- Panic Wire wiring harness plug & play
- Surfab Highrise Headers
- T3 4 links, Tension rods and Control Arms
- 3-inch custom Down piping Made by Js Racing LLC
- 3-inch Exhaust from Vibrant with remote shutoff valve
- Bride Bucket seat low maxDriver side
- Recaro Bucket seat SPG Passenger side
- Megan's Coilovers
- T3 rear quarter panels and trunk quarter panels
- Street Faction Door card
- Kenwood stereo/ 6.5 inch Speakers from Skar
- 15X9.5 SSR Starsharks wheels made by Love20Bee
- TRD Shifter Knob with JSP Shifter rod Angled
- Momo steering wheel 350mm Deep dish
- Project Mu brake system front Stop tech rear.
- Levin Conversion and more parts for Engine from NA / Snail to come.....TBD
Please leave your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page
'The future is bright as long as we can still Smell the Fumes'
Stay Up to Date Check Out Our Google News and give us a Follow
All of our Magazines can be found on Amazon, they Print and Deliver worldwide, Stance Auto can not be held responsible for the final print, and all complaints and returns must be directed to Amazon.
UKTM no: UK00003572459