Allen - 2012 C63 AMG Coupe` Black Series
Allen drives two cars- he has a 2011 ML63 AMG (10th-anniversary edition ) which has the M156, 6.2L V8 motor in.
More images are in the slider above, These Photographs are supplied by the Photographer, check their Link for Bookings.
If you want a car feature made into an A1 poster Please Email us
2012 C63 AMG Coupe` Black Series
Photographer: Darren Nieuwoudt/ @incogmedia
Allen is semi-retired and currently resides in Cape Town, South Africa. He is a Mercedes AMG fanatic/addict as you can see.
What got him into the car scene was the college he went to, all the guys had sound systems and nice cars, so he also wanted to have the same. That led him to get his own nice cars with sound systems. He owned many different cars from supercars to sports cars and then he got his Mercedes C63 AMG Black series. Allen drives two cars- he has a 2011 ML63 AMG (10th-anniversary edition ) which has the M156, 6.2L V8 motor in. Then he has the 2012 C63 AMG Black Series which also comes with the uprated M156 motor with modified internals ( forged pistons etc ). There were 800 made worldwide and 12 for South Africa. Also, with the steering wheel on the right-hand side, only a couple of 100 were made.
As he has driven and owned many different cars in the past, Allen says and to quote him “ this is truly a track monster. It's still amazing being 10 years old and destroying many of today's high-performance cars''. The C63 AMG Coupe` Black Series is classed as “ The Dark Side Of Mercedes-AMG”
- Upgraded version of the M156 6.2L N/A V8, rated 517hp (380kw) and 620 Nm torque
- Chromed twin tailpipes
- AMG sports suspension
- AMG rear differential lock
- Three-stage ESP
AMG Aerodynamics package which includes:
- Carbon fibre flicks on the front apron
- Carbon fibre functionally tuned front splitter
- Fixed carbon fibre rear aerofoil with an adjustable blade
- Black diffuser insert from the SLS AMG GT3
- Two AMG sports bucket seats
- Black DINAMICA microfibre upholstery on centre panels of seats and doors
- Omission of the rear bench seat ( single rear seats available as an option)
- AMG performance steering wheel in Nappa leather/DINAMICA microfibre
- Steering wheel rim featuring flattened top and the bottom section has aluminium shift paddles
- Red seat belts
- Red contrasting topstitching on steering wheel, seats, door centre panels, armrest on doors,
- centre console and shift lever gait
- Three autonomous round dials which have three dimensional TFT colour display
AMG Track package includes:
- 255/35 R19 Dunlop Sports tyres (Front)
- 285/35 R19 Dunlop Sports tyres (Rear)
- Active rear-axle transmission cooling with the radiator in the rear apron
Dunlop is not available anymore, so the Michelin pilot super sports are the replacements which are M01 (AMG) standard
If you enjoyed this Car why not read this ONE HERE
The Black series projects from Mercedes AMG are limited, unique and very rare. Allen says you must keep your eyes open because you will only see them for a few seconds. Everything on the Mercedes is stock, straight from the AMG factory in Affalterbach Germany. He goes on to say, changing anything on the AMG will result in devaluing the rarity of the car. The C63 AMG Black series is definitely a head-turner and not something you see every day. The aggressive look and rumble of the engine and exhaust are just out of this world.
In the car scene, Allen says, It's either in your blood or not. You should give it a try by going with some mates or someone that is a petrol head and decide from there if it's for you or not. He goes on to say “ to buy a car like mine is a no-brain investment.Look at shmee150- Tim and mr amg- RAZ. Why are they investing in the black series? Tim almost has all of them. If you can, get a C63 immediately. They are going to be really valuable soon if not now”.
When asked what his dream car is. He said “ well this is my dream car, what is next if you own a unicorn”
But Allen would like to have the SLS Black Series parked next to the C63 Black Series
What do you think? leave your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page
'The future is bright as long as we can still Smell the Fumes'
Check out our Google News give us a Follow
All of our Magazine can be found on Amazon, they Print and Deliver worldwide, Stance Auto can not be held responsible for the final print, all complaints and returns must be directed to Amazon.
UKTM no: UK00003572459