Richard Saenz - 1989 Nissan Skyline R32 Gtst-t
I know it’s not a GTR but I went with the GTS-T because I wanted a moonroof.
To Buy Our Printed Magazine Check out AMAZON and our MERCH STORE
More images in the slider above
1989 Nissan Skyline R32 Gtst-t
Photographer: Arryn Bradley - @ab.photomedia
I’m thirty years old and I’m from Corpus Christi, Texas. What first piqued my interest in cars was the Power Wheels Jeep my dad bought me as a kid. However, my interest turned to tuners when I was roughly seven or eight. I remember my parents driving past CiCi’s Pizza on the weekends and all the OG’s would be meeting up there.
I drive a 1989 Nissan Skyline GTS-T and yes, I know it’s not a GTR but I went with the GTS-T because I wanted a moonroof. I’m sure everyone assumes that I got this car because of Paul Walker and although that would be a safe assumption, the main reason is that as a kid I took a specific Hot Wheels with me EVERYWHERE and I would always tell myself that one day I would get one, and as you guessed it, it was a Skyline.
What makes my car unique among others is its authentic Pandem widebody kit. It’s definitely still a work in progress but my next mod is an RB26 motor swap with a single turbo. I’d like to say that once the motor is done that it’s the last thing for the car but, as all car enthusiasts know we’re never truly done.
I’d like to leave off by giving a huge thank you the following people: my family for all their love and support. My buddy Erick who makes sure I never cut corners. Ahmed at Yoson Unlimited, Andres at All Aspects, Eric at Full Lock Collective, Alex at Tuner Goods, Yuya at Avant Garde Wheels, Seth at Dress up bolts, and anyone else who’s helped and pushed me along the way, Thank you all.
1989 Nissan Skyline R32 Gtst-t
TH1 metallic blue pearl
- Apexi 503-N101 Power Intake
- Tomei Dump Tube
- Apexi Downpipe
- Tomei Titanium Cat Delete
- Tomei Titanium Catback Exhaust
- Greddy Trust Intercooler
- Custom suede shifter/ebrake boots
- Bloc racing limited 24ct gold shift knob
- LED bulb swapped interior
- Takata Racing Asm Harness
- Works Bell Quick Release
- Works Bell short Hub
- Vertex “King of Vertex” Suede wheel
- Bride/Vertex Fixed back Seats
- Suede Wrapped Roof
- Bride Interior Floor Mats
- Sony XAV-7000 double din
- Arc Audio 6x5 602 Door Speakers
- Arc Audio X2 10” Subwoofer
- Arc Audio X2 1100.5 Amplifier
- Custom Ported Subwoofer Box
- Sound Shield sound deadening: Full vehicle
- Avant-Garde SR8
- 18x10 -50
- 18x12 -38
- Toyo R888r
- F: 235/40/18
- R: 295/30/18
- Bc Br Extreme Low Coilovers w/Swift Spring
- Voodoo13 Hard Clear rear toe arms
- Voodoo13 Hard Clear rear traction arms
- Voodoo13 Hard Clear rear camber arms
- Voodoo13 eccentric lockout kit
- Voodoo13 Front Caster Arm
- GKtech Front Upper Camber Arms
- SPL HICAS delete kit
- Tomei HICAS delete
- Front Strut Bar
- Seibon DVII Carbon hood
- Authentic Pandem R32 Skyline Kit
- Custom Carbon Fiber R32 Pandem Spoiler
- Pandem S15 front splitter
All the Cars in the Online Version of our Magazine will eventually appear in our Fully Printed Magazine, the cars with the most Views, appear sooner, the Magazine is sold the world over through Amazon, making it easier and faster for people around the world to get their copy. UK and Ireland use our store stanceautomag.com
If you would like your Car and Story or Your Business Featured like this, Please
Email: Admin, they would love to hear from you.
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.