Ian Reynolds - Ford Focus RS Rep
I was always hankering on another RS and a very good friend offered me what I have today.
To Buy Our Printed Magazine Check out AMAZON and our MERCH STORE
More images in the slider above
Ian Reynolds (Taffy)
Ford Focus RS Rep
HGV Recovery Operator, Army Veteran
Previous cars, XRs/RS/Cosworths/STs and an array of other Fords.
I first got into cars when I was in Germany and got offered a nearly new XR2 at 17 years old and that was how it all started, on a tour too Bosnia we got sent Fast Ford Magazines and the RS love affair basically took off after that tour finished, with money in the bank the Escort RS Turbo hunt began, after a few others along the way I ended up with an ST Escort Cosworth Lux.
I decided to sell my 3dr Cosworth and lived abroad for a year or so, on my return I had a few runabouts for work, Mondeo ST and Connect van, I was always hankering on another RS and a very good friend offered me what I have today.
The SiTiRuS. ST base with full RS conversion. The shell was stripped to a bare shell and painted inside and out, all parts were renewed or powder coated/painted for a brand new look.
My unique parts are the welsh hydro dipping and candy blue wheels.
- Micro RS1 wing back seats
- 5 point 3inch harnesses,
- Alcantara RS embroidered gear gator and centre arm console,
- Mountune mats,
- Android touch screen with a 10inch sub and amplifier,
- Quick-shift gear selector.
- Blue GT40 stripes,
- Blue fog lights,
- Carbon bonnet vents,
- Heko wind deflectors,
- Dynamic side repeaters,
- Welsh RS badges Sparco mud flaps.
- RS number plate.
- Carbon number plate holders.
- White LED number plate lights.
- Full RS engine,
- 750cc injectors,
- Sabre stage 3 map, 406hp and 510ftlb,
- Mountune engine breather,
- Billet front cover,
- AS plenum,
- Silicone hoses throughout and hard boost pipes
Welsh flag hydro dipped
- Engine covers
- ECU housing
- Wing tops
- Slam panel.
- 18inch Calibre in candy blue,
- Matching wheel nuts.
- Also have Bola B1S in blue for track and winter with Toyo proxes TR1s.
Brakes and suspension,
- Standard RS all round.
- Summit front and rear strut braces.
- Complete powerflex poly bushed with uprated gearbox mount.
- Miltek 3inch downpipe,
- Sports cat,
- Resonator and KMS section 18 rear section
- Akrapovic carbon slash cut 4.5’’ tailpipes
Intended mods to come,
- Carbon eyebrows and bonnet lip,
- half cage,
- green silicone hoses,
- 20mm drop,
- big brake kit.
- Contemplating the AWD conversion.
Dream car would be in order RS200 Evo, Ford GT or a more likely imperial blue escort Cosworth BT lux.
Special thanks to,
Mark Wenny - Wennburnperformance.
Shaun Mitchell (best mate ever)
Lee Atkinson - K&L service and repairs.
DMBgraphics on FaceBook
Ste Willo @hydromania on FaceBook
All the Cars in the Online Version of our Magazine will eventually appear in our Fully Printed Magazine, the cars with the most Views, appear sooner, the Magazine is sold the world over through Amazon, making it easier and faster for people around the world to get their copy. UK and Ireland use our store stanceautomag.com
If you would like your Car and Story or Your Business Featured like this, Please
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.