Trang Banh - 2018 Toyota Camry
I didn't know alot about cars then and I'm still learning as I go with cars and mods. What makes my car unique is that it's not very common to modify a Toyota Camry.
Check out our other section CAR SCENE,
2018 Toyota Camry
Instagram - @camoazn
I'm 33 years old and I'm currently serving in the military in Austin, Texas. I had bought this car back in September 2018 and I was planning on just driving it until it died. I posted my car purchase on Facebook and someone commented to join a social media group page which I did and that what got me started on being BACK in the car scene.
My first car scene was a 2000 Camry. I didn't know much. I had that car for 8 years and ended up with over 355 k miles. All I had on that Camry was a front bumper kit, custom exhaust, halo headlights, euro tail lights, underglow, a double din radio, 2 12s and an amp.
I didn't know alot about cars then and I'm still learning as I go with cars and mods. What makes my car unique is that it's not very common to modify a Toyota Camry. It makes it somewhat challenging to be patient on what's coming out and who will be more unique than the other Camrys.
The install that had been done is with me, Mustashar @gen8kamse, Marcos @delvalletc2.5, and the wrap by Third Coast Customs @thirdcoastcustoms. My goals right now for my Camry is putting air ride suspension by AirLift Performance, maybe a different set of wheels and customize my doors, customize my interior, change my steering wheel, an audio system and many more that I can't think of. Hopefully, I can get some car sponsorships along the way. I'm in a social group called the Gen8 Camry Motor Sports - Ideas and Designs on Facebook.
Since my journey on this car scene, I've made awesome friends along the way to help support each other and enjoy good company as well as helping each other out on deals if any. I have already participated in one car show which was Hot Import Nights Houston in December 2019 for fun.
Mods and Specs List:
- Gloss Psychedelic Chrome by Third Coast Customs
- Ceramic Pro Ceramic Coating by Third Coast Customs
- AEM Air Intake
- Illuminated Door Sills
- Carbon Fiber Eyebrow Lids
- Blue Ambient Door and Dash Light
- Lexus LS Front Bumper
- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler
- LED Camry Logo Trunk Light
- GT Style Rear Diffuser and Rear Spat
- Rear Bumper Scuff Protector w/Chrome Trim
- Rear Bumper LED Brake Tail Light
- Blue Camry Logo Trim Brake and Gas Pedal
- NonStop Tuning Lightweight Crank Pulley
- iDrive Performance Throttle Controller
- Opt7 LED Underglow Lighting Kit
- Opt7 LED Underglow Wheel Well Kit
- Opt7 LED Interior Lighting Kit
- Toyota Logo LED Door Projector Light
- Custom Blue Dashmat
- Hi Rev Sports LED Smoked Tail Lights
- Viofo Dash Cam
- YitaMotor 21 inch LED Light Bar
- R1 Concepts Carbon Geomet Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- Sevizia SE432 20x9 with Toyo Tires
- Japanese “TEQ” front emblem logo
- Custom Rear Logo Emblem
I didn't receive any awards but hopefully when I participate in more car shows that I'll get an award.
I have participated in more car meets than car shows but trying to participate more in car shows. I had so many people complimenting my Camry which is either a nice wrap or a nice Lexus. I made up a nickname for it called Lexota - Lexus/Toyota. I was the first Camry to install the Lexus front bumper with the help of Mustashar.
The car shows I plan to participate in are Hot Import Nights Dallas which is this on July 18, ImportExpo and Slammed Enuff on August 15-16. I hope that they have more mods for our car soon and keep being unique.
If you would like your Car or Business Featured like this, Please
Email: ADMIN, we would love to hear from you.
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.