Lee Gibson - Focus ST 225
I now own my own club which I run with friends called BoostedMidlands it's run by a group of car enthusiasts.
Check out our MERCH STORE
More images in the slider above
Focus ST 225
I've always been into fast cars. I've owned my ST for 6 years.
I bought it standard and my plan was never really to modify it a lot but as time went on I wanted to make it stand out from the rest. Before I owned the ST I was never really a Ford guy but the more I got into the Ford scene the more it opened my eyes to how many parts were available for these cars.
I joined a club called fordaily which sadly are no longer running anymore but loved attending meets and shows and modifying my car turned into a passion and it was an escape.
I now own my own club which I run with friends called BoostedMidlands it's run by a group of car enthusiasts. We used to hold monthly meets with pretty good turnouts and we have held a few charity events just to show the car scene isn't as bad as portrayed on social media.
My car is an ongoing project but still loads more to go on it, the Specs of the car are
- Fully forged engine with k1 rod and wiseco piston, it's also block modded.
- Stage 2 RS intercooler with pro alloy big boost pipes.
- Anembo plenum,
- 750cc injectors and an upgraded matt lewis motorsport fuel pump.
- RS oil cooler.
- Turbosmart actuator and recirc.
- RS turbo with an airtec crossover & pro ramair filter.
- Matt Lewis Motorsport breather kit.
- RS clutch with a quaife lsd.
- Mongoose 3" downpipe,
- Decat to a section 18 catback.
- It's currently running Revo stage 4 plus.
- It has an AP racing big brake kit with ferodo pads.
- Whiteline anti lift kit with Cobra springs.
- 1form edition 2 wheels,
- NG developments front bumper.
- Custom wrap by Levid-design
It's fully stripped out in the back of the car ready for a cage.
We have just bought a WRC big wing and kms roof scoop and a omp snap off steering wheel.
The car will be going widebody in the near future, and just waiting on my new custom monkey wrench bespoke headlights to arrive to fit in with the wrap design.
Future plans will be to up the power and eventually put a big turbo on the car to push for nice figures and also finish the interior off with some new custom seats and cage.
I’ve got loads more things to buy for the car but slowly getting there it's pretty well known the car's name is Stealth
I’d like to shout out
Some Tags you might want to Follow:
If you would like your Car and Story or Your Business Featured like this, Please
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.