Jordon Griffin - 2013 Suzuki Swift Sport
The car now has a fully forged close decked engine with a Garrett GT2560R helping her along.
Remember to check out our other sections in the CAR SCENE
More images in the slider above
Hey, my names Jordon Griffin,
2013 Suzuki Swift Sport
I’m 27 and a Business Development Manager in the compressed air market.
My love for cars began at a young age as I was always out working on them with my dad, he’s brought me up being able to keep my car away from garages as much as I can. He owns a Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 running 430bhp which with his love of cars and modifying them had helped grow my passion too.
I drive a 2013 Suzuki Swift Sport, I got this car standard back in February 2014 and have been doing modifications to it since then. I brought the car as I was looking at something that was cheap to run and insure for the age, I was at the time still with a bit of power and a styling that I liked.
The car underwent a turbo conversion by CTC Performance who carried out all of the engine work and conversion whilst I was studying my Business degree. The car now has a fully forged close decked engine with a Garrett GT2560R helping her along.
I spent many hours sourcing parts from Japan as there were very limited parts for modifications in the UK. Whilst the car was at CTC Performance, I came across the Kuhl Racing body kit and knew that I had to have it. I arranged for the car to be taken across to a local body shop and have the kit fitted whilst the engine was out.
- K1 Rods
- JE 9:1 Forged Pistons
- ACL Main Bearings
- ACL Rod Bearings
- ARP Head Stud Kit
- CTC Performance Closed Deck Liners
- Garrett GT2560R Turbo
- FMIC with custom pipework
- Blitz Air Filter
- Mishimoto Oil Cooler
- CTC Performance Baffled Sump
- HKS Oil Cap
- Monster Sport 1.3 Bar Rad Cap
- Uprated Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 420CC Injectors
- HKS SSQ4 Dump Valve
- Oil Catch Can
- CTC Performance Ram Horn Manifold
- Fully Custom Stainless-Steel Exhaust
- RRP Racing Mid Temp Thermostat
- Cusco 1.5Way Limited Slip Diff
- ZC31 Swift Sport Inlet Manifold
- ZC31 Swift Sport Throttle body
- Xtreme Clutch
- CTC Performance Standalone ECU
- CTC Performance Racing Carbon Fiber Plug Cover
Chassis & Wheels
- 17” OZ Alleggerita HLT
- MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers
- Cusco Rear Stabiliser Bar
- Cusco Front Sway Bar
- Tryforce Camber Adjustable Pillow Ball Top Mounts
- Tryforce High Tension Strut Brace
- CTC Performance 4 Pot Front Big Brake Kit
- RSR Racing Grooved Rear Brake Discs
- Monster Sport Rear Pads
- HEL Braided Brake Lines
- Half Leather Half Alcantara Re-Upholstered interior with Swift Sport Embroidery done by KLF Automotive
- Suzuki Optional Extra Gear Knob
- Monster Sport Mats
- Monster Sport Gauge Pod
- Suzuki Optional Carbon Door Sills
- HKS Turbo Timer
- RSPEC Oil Pressure Gauge
- RSPEC Oil Temperature Gauge
- RSPEC boost Gauge
- Focal KRX2 Speakers
- JL Sub and Amp
- Kuhl Racing Body Kit
- Kuhl Racing Front Grill
- Valenti GT86 Rear Fog Light
- RRP Racing Front Led Fog Lights
BHP: 275BHP at 0.8 bar
When I got the car back, I was shocked at how much of a difference boosting it had made the drive back was incredible. I would say the car is finished but I keep finding more things I want to do although they are a lot smaller now. Since having the car back, I have given her a full detail and am currently waiting on parts so I can do a stud conversion.
I currently run my own car club called Precision Tuned. We've been running since last year when I broke away from the only Japanese club I ran, as I wanted to open up to a lot more members as friends were moving away from the Japanese car scene also.
I have entered a few competitions at shows have been on show and shine at Tunerfest and Trax, however my proudest achievement was when both myself and my girlfriend Eleanor Fifield got my Swift and her Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec D on display at the London Motor Show in 2019. I haven’t won any trophies but it’s nice to have the recognition.
If you would like your Car and Story or Your Business Featured like this, Please
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.