Nick Davenport - VW Caddy
The Vw Caddy was Originally bought as a work van then had the idea to wide arch it, a friend said I bet you won't do it.. that evening the wide arched caddy began!
Please join the site and our new Facebook group below, you can Post your cars there, this helps us find more HOT cars, Thanks.
Hi, my name is Nick Davenport.
I'm 29 and currently work as a welder/fabricator.
I've been into cars for as long as I can remember. My first car was a Land Rover Defender, I have always had Land Rover defenders until I bought the caddy for my business. Then about a week after purchasing it, the modifying began.
The VW Caddy was Originally bought as a work van then had the idea to wide arch it, a friend said I bet you won't do it.. that evening the wide arched Caddy began!
- PD130 engine swap, stage 2 230bhp
- Full custom wide arch and sill kit made by myself all from sheet steel hand-rolled,
- Side sliding door and runner removed
- Facelift front end
- Custom-built rear wing and brackets made by myself,
- Mk5 golf rear subframe conversion
- Airlift 3P
- The aluminium fuel cell in the back
- R32 style exhaust with rear bumper extensions
- Strut brace and harness bar in back
- Touran dash fitted
- Recaro cs seats
- Audio upgraded
- Fully carpeted throughout
- Removable painted Violante USA steering wheel
- I'm planning on another engine conversion to something petrol and either RWD or 4WD!
- I have done all of the work myself including painting it.
- Advice. if you have a vision then go for it!!
I would like to give a shout out to 'Vinylworks UK' for supplying and fitting the brand decals, excellent work and great value
I attend as many shows as I can such as Ultimate Dubs, Fitted UK, Modified Nationals, Edition 38 and this year the caddy is in 100% auto live in Rotterdam.
I have recently just started entering car competitions now the van is finished.
My dream car is an Audi Quattro S1 as these are old school power and sound unreal
If you would like your Car Featured like this, and can do a write up like or similar to this