Ryan Macduff - Mustang GT S550 Kenne Bell supercharged
The one that stands out is the 2.8 liquid cooled kenne bell mammoth supercharger which changes the whole car, 724 bhp (octane 91).
To Buy Our Printed Magazine Check out AMAZON and our MERCH STORE
More images in the slider above
This Car is in the Special Ford Edition Printed Magazine
Mustang GT S550 Kenne Bell supercharged
Since I can remember I have always been obsessed with fast cars and Bikes. I started off on Motorcycles and then got my car license about 7 years ago. I have always dreamed of owning Bikes and cars, specifically Kawasaki Bikes, Ford Mustang and a 67 Corvette Stingray. I have been fortunate enough to own the Bikes and the Mustang (current car), I haven't managed to own the Corvette yet, owning the Mustang is different to any of my previous cars I have owned.
The 5 litres, V8, rear-wheel drive, makes it lots of fun to drive. Having the supercharger adds a more serious side to the car. I chose Kenne Bell as their history speaks for itself and was always going to supercharge it. Everywhere you go in the mustang you get noticed and randoms always want to chat and compliment the car which I haven’t had before with my previous vehicles. Driving the car is as mad as you want it to be. It can go from being quiet and stealthy to sounding like all hell is breaking loose.
The power is insane in every gear throughout the Rev range and is easy to use once you have mastered exactly how the supercharger works. Now it’s slightly lower and has upgraded suspension and a few other supporting mods it handles way better than stock. I still have to pinch myself sometimes to acknowledge that I actually own in my opinion the most iconic motor vehicle ever. I have never had a car before that I feel is actually part of my family.
There are a few really good clubs/groups online to join and be part of a bigger community, my main club is The Unusual Suspects who are a group of friendly American Car Enthusiasts, being part of the group makes the overall experience of owning a Mustang even better. We also have another group linked to this group called ACE Suspects Talks And Tours.
I have owned the mustang for 3 years and have done a fair amount of modifications to it. The one that stands out is the 2.8 liquid-cooled Kenne bell mammoth supercharger which changes the whole car, 724 bhp (octane 91).
This is the only S550 In Scotland running this setup.
The list is of mods is as follows:
Kenne Bell 2.8 liquid-cooled polished chrome mammoth supercharger full kit & tune, (725bhp).
- Royal Custom steering wheel.
- Changed factory bulbs to LED lights on the front.
- Steeda race wing with custom painted orange fins.
- Rear Louvre gloss black.
- Ceramic coating.
- Double stripes.
- Custom deck lid with airbrushed mustang logo.
- De chromed, painted black gloss & all factory exterior plastics painted gloss black.
- Side stripes.
- Black roof with grabber blue Ariel.
- Black front pony badge.
- Black 5.0 supercharged badges.
- 5 windows tinted.
- Hurst competition short shifter.
- Shadow edition but changed the rims, not on car yet.
- Ghost immobiliser.
- Roush axle backs.
- Mishimoto coolant tank, chrome.
- Mishimoto H pipe.
- Underhood cosmetic colours change from factory black to grabber blue.
- Gatar guards rim protectors orange, no marks on the alloys just wanted the orange stripe around the rims.
- Removed front & rear reg holders.
- Private plates.
- Boot pony rubber insert.
- Shaker pack.
- Redline hood struts.
- Exotic pony mods Sequential rear lights.
- Wheel nuts changed to glass black.
- Mmd Foose hood scoop.
- 5 spurs blue ignition button.
- Official ford Spare wheel.
- Rally innovations full splitter kit with custom orange paint.
- Brake callipers painted blue.
- Evans waterless engine coolant.
- Cervini stalker side scoops.
- Harrison custom mats.
- Steeda ACTIVE pro-action struts & shocks.
- Steeda lower springs-linear-minimum drop.
- Door check covers.
- Door latch covers.
- Steeda clutch spring.
- Blue x 3 dash aluminium dials.
- Blue coyote badge.
- Steeda IRS Base kit (alignment bushes, subframe support bushes).
- Speedform rear smoked covers.
I have purchased RTR rims and side Louvres but not installed them yet.
All the Cars in the Online Version of our Magazine will eventually appear in our Fully Printed Magazine, the cars with the most Views, appear sooner, the Magazine is sold the world over through Amazon, making it easier and faster for people around the world to get their copy. UK and Ireland use our store stanceautomag.com
If you would like your Car and Story or Your Business Featured like this, Please
Email: Admin, they would love to hear from you.
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.