Simons - BMW 125D
nice bmw 125d, and a great charity he supports, PAPyrus which helps to prevent suicide in young people
Please join the site to comment and like on our Articles, this would also mean a lot to the car owners, thanks.
Hi, I'm Simon 29 from Oswaldtwistle Lancashire. Insta tag @SM61MON
I use my car for work and do a lot of miles so I needed something fun to drive but still reasonably economical. So I went for a BMW 125D. After a few tweaks by Celtic Tuning, it made 293bhp and still returns over 50mpg on a good run! I did the majority of the work myself other than Zaustworx doing a custom cat-back exhaust for me.
The spec list is:
- OEM Carbon Interior with M4 style steering wheel,
- OEM Carbon Mirrors (which are extremely hard to find0!)
- SSDD MotorSport front Lip,
- KSB Side Extensions,
- Martin rear diffuser,
- Zunsport front lower grille,
- Black front upper grilles,
- front fogs (tinted yellow),
- MLPerformance Carbon rear spoiler,
- CarbonMyRide badge surround,
- 19" TSW Tabac Wheels, Stance+ Coilovers,
- Auto Watch Ghost Immobiliser,
- BAF Motorsport rear KBrace cleaned and polished with Autobrite DA3 and EZ Car Care products.
I've had a whole host of cars from Fiesta ST's to a more reserved C Class Mercedes. She's pretty much done now, just got a little bit of Hydro Dipping to do on the engine bay and a set of Emerald Struts for the boot. I'm also a moderator for the 1 Series Owners group on Facebook.
I attended the first charity BMW event last year to raise money for Papyrus which helps to prevent suicide in young people and will be attending again this year. Brilliant event for a brilliant cause!
My realistic dream car currently would be the new Supra built on the Z4 Platform! I'm in the car scene as it's been a hobby since I was a young boy, passed down to me from my father who had a really interesting car history from Xr2i Fiesta to Ford Mustangs and a 300bhp Golf Mk5