2017 Ford Mustang GT - Dylan Taylor
Unfortunately, the Ford Mustang being one of the most popular sports cars ever made has its downfall: EVERYONE HAS ONE!! I chose to stand out from the crowd, and I can confidently say there is not another Mustang like mine in the entire world
These Photographs are supplied by the Photographer named, check their Link for Bookings.
More images are in the slider above, SLIDE LEFT>>>>>>>>>>>
2017 Ford Mustang GT
My name is Dylan, and I’m from Belpre, OH. I am 22 years old and have an unhealthy obsession with Mustangs! My career is in the automobile industry and I have been selling cars for 2 years. I have a passion for all things car-related and building my projects to be faster, stronger, and more than anything: unique.
I would say what got me into cars is my father. Growing up, I and my dad would drive past the Ford dealership every day just to see the new mustangs on the lot. We would daydream of cruising our town in one and hoping one day to do so. I can remember being in 5th grade when my dad pulled up to pick me up from school in a brand new 2011 Mustang GT. It was a beautiful Grabber Blue color. As soon as I saw it, it created a burning passion in me for these cars. Now, I am on my 10th Ford Mustang and I had to pay tribute by purchasing this 2017 Mustang GT in Grabber Blue I know he is looking down and smiling!
I chose this car, not only because it was grabber blue, but because the 2015-2017 MY Mustangs are by far the best to modify. The reasons for that are the aftermarket support is there all the way around. Also, the Gen 2 Coyote is a bulletproof engine and the best coyote ever made. But of course, mine no longer had the factory 5.0…
Unfortunately, the Ford Mustang being one of the most popular sports cars ever made has its downfall: EVERYONE HAS ONE!! I chose to stand out from the crowd, and I can confidently say there is not another Mustang like mine in the entire world. Looking at my modification list will show you!
Owning this car makes me feel so many different ways. I have always wanted to Twin Turbo a mustang. I have always wanted to put a T56 Magnum in one. I have always wanted to build my motor. Everything I’ve ever dreamt of having in a mustang this one has. And it’s so surreal to know it’s parked in my garage.
I think the most unique part of my car is the engine that’s in it. The engine is a 5.2L Predator engine out of a 2020+ GT500. But to take it to an entirely new level, it’s not just a stock Predator engine. It’s fully built with Diamond Pistons, Manley Rods, ARP hardware, and much more! Other than the engine, the Level 5 Tick Performance Built T56 Magnum XL is a bonus. Tried to make the car look unique with the bright green callipers on the grabber blue paint. As well as running a very unique Weld wheel setup.
- RPG Predator 5.2L
- Level 2 Build
- New Ford 5.2L Block. Surface, Main Line hone, Hot Tank, Diamond Finish hone.
- New Ford Forged Crankshaft, fully prepped,
- micro-polished and balanced to rotating assembly.
- Manley Platinum Series Piston's 11:1 CR
- Manley Billet Steel I beam Connecting Rods with ARP 2000 Bolts
- King Main and Rod Coated Bearings
- Total Seal Performance Ring Set
- ARP Main Stud Kit with ARP side bolts
- Complete Short Block to Competition level specification
- ARP 5.0L/5.2L 12mm Long Head Studs
- 2020+ GT500 Oil Pump Kit
- 2020+ GT500 Oil Pump/Pan Kit
- Boundary GT500 Crank Gear
- Boundary Black Oil Pump Gears
- Ported 18+ Intake w/ lockouts
- Aluminum Valve Covers
What do you think?
Please leave your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page
- On3 Gen 2 Top mount Twin Turbo kit
- Precision Billet Wheel/ Ball Bearing Turbos
- On3 wastegate w/7lb springs
- On3 Intercooler
- On3 coolant overflow tank
- Turbo screens & Turbo blankets
- Precision Turbo BOV
- Turbo kit powder coated to car colour scheme
- Dual catch can setup
- Fore Innovations L4 triple pump system
- S550 Fuel Pump Module (triple pump)
- F2i Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 2011-2017 Coyote Billet Fuel Rails
- 2-1 compact billet Y-block
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- FCV Check valve
All fittings, hose, and hardware necessary to complete typical plumbing
30' of fuel line of your choice
- Qty 14, compression style billet hose ends
- Qty 8, straight AN to o-ring fittings
- Qty 2, 1.25" fuel rail extensions
- Qty 6, billet low profile 90º AN to o-ring fittings
- Qty 2, billet low profile 180º fittings
- Qty 10, hose straps with stainless mounting screws
- Qty 2, 1/8 NPT plugs
- Tick Performance Tremec Magnum XL Level 5
- Billet front cover w/ spray bar and pump
- Carbon blockers
- Bronze shift pads
- All parts Cryo Treated & Rem Polished
- Sfi Bellhousing
- McLeod 1200hp Twin Disc 26 spline clutch
- PER Aluminum driveshaft w/sonnax billet slip yoke for Magnum XL
- Moser Super 8.8 pinion yoke
- DSS Level 2000hp Halfshafts
- Torsen Rearend w/ Ford Motorsport 4:09 gears & install kit
- Stainless steel clutch line
- Bmr lowering springs
- Bmr Adjustable A-arms
- Bmr Vertical Links
- Bmr Adjustable Toe Links
- Bmr Cradle lockouts
- Viking Double Adj. shocks
- Steeda Camber bolts front/rear
- Steeda IRS centring sleeves
- Power Stop Z26 Street Warrior brake kit with Slotted & Drilled rotors and carbon ceramic race pads
- On3 Turbo manifolds
- Corsa Double Helix X pipe
- Flowmaster Outlaw Axlebacks w/ black tips
- N Gauge (Lund Tuned)
- Roush Boost gauge
- Boost Leash Boost by Gear controller
- MSD 2Step clutch activated
- Dakota digital box for Magnum XL swap
- Cervinis 4" Cowl Induction hood
- Ford Performance GT 500 spoiler w/ gurney flap
- RTR splitter kit
- Mmd Gt350 chin spoiler
- Roof custom painted black
- 2018+ plain black trunk panel
- Tinted taillights
- Tinted windows 5% sides & rear & 40% windshield
- Front metal grill kit w/ Predator emblem
- Custom painted Engine cover/coil covers
- Heated & Cooled Leather
- Rear seat delete
- Weather tech floor/hatch mats
- Form lights Clear 18+ taillights
- Diode Dynamics Switchback Directional front turn signals
- Diode Dynamics Rear Led side markers
- Diode Dynamics sequential sequencers
- Diode Dynamics 4th Tail/Brake light
- Opt 7 adj grill lights
- Pony puddle lamps
Wheels & Tires:
- Front Wheels: Weld Belmont 20x9”
- Rear Wheels: Weld Belmont 17x10”
- Front Tires: Nitto NT555 G2
- Rear Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street R
Most of it has been done by me other than the engine and transmission building.
My biggest plan for this car in the near future is to swap the factory ECU for a Motec M150 ECU. From the traction control system to the flawless boost by a gear system, it is just a beast of an ECU
My advice to anyone looking to buy a mustang would be to build it how YOU picture it. At the end of the day, you’re spending your money on it. Do not let anyone's views or opinions alter your build. When it’s done the car should represent a part of you!
Our car group is called “Octane Syndicate” and you can find us on FB.
The car scene has helped me with many struggles in life. It has also taught me that everyone starts somewhere. I really feel like being around everyone in the car scene has made me more humble, and taken my passion to the next level.
My dream car has always been a mustang like the one I own. But if I had to say another it would probably be a McLaren 765LT
Please leave your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page
'The future is bright as long as we can still Smell the Fumes'
Stay Up to Date Check Out Our Google News and give us a Follow
All of our Magazines can be found on Amazon, they Print and Deliver worldwide, Stance Auto can not be held responsible for the final print, and all complaints and returns must be directed to Amazon.
UKTM no: UK00003572459