Chris Booth - HONDA Civic Type-R Mugen
I've had my Mugen now for 7 years, rocking around 98000 miles on the clock. It was always an investment, but with saving for a house, I couldn't afford 2 cars.
These Photographs are supplied by the Photographer named, check their Link for Bookings.
More images are in the slider above, SLIDE LEFT>>>>>>>>>>>
I've had my Mugen now for 7 years, rocking around 98000 miles on the clock. It was always an investment, but with saving for a house, I couldn't afford 2 cars. After I got the house, I could buy another car, so now this is only used for shows. In my first year, I couldn’t keep out of the car - and did nearly 40000 miles!
My friend Allan Lewis (you’ve maybe heard of him! Has won everything on the car scene including the rs gold cup!) was raising money for charity as he has cancer, I thought it was amazing so I attended a few shows and got to know him. And that’s how it all happened.
Full Spec list of everything
- HONDA Civic Type-R Mugen 2.0 i-VTEC 6MT (240 HP)
- ENGINE SPECS – 2.0 I-VTEC 6MT (240 HP)
- CylindersL4 Displacement1998 cm3 Power 179 KW @ 8300 RPM
- 240 HP @ 8300 RPM
- 240 BHP @ 8300 RPMTorque157 lb-ft @ 6250 RPM
- 213 Nm @ 6250 RPMFuel SystemTurbocharged multipoint injection FuelGasoline
- Top Speed150 mph (241 km/h)Acceleration 0-62 Mph (0-100 kph)6 s
- TRANSMISSION SPECS
- Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive Gearbox6-speed manual
- I want to get a big brake upgrade Brembo kit as I think it will really finish it off nicely.
- Alan Scott panel beating has done work to my car, fitted genuine Mugen spoiler and genuine fenders.
I try to attend all the show and shine events in Scotland that I can attend, I try to win trophies and compete with the cleanest cars. I have entered maybe around 15-20 show and shine events, and have won 4 trophies. I follow N/A racing, and a lot of show and shine events, Knockhill show and shine, Lochgelly motorsport
The best achievement was in Aberdeen last year, getting a surprising 5th at Scotland’s ever biggest car show.
My first car was a Clio 2003 plate, but my dream car is like most other people more than likely, Ferrari 488.
What do you think?
Please leave your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page
'The future is bright as long as we can still Smell the Fumes'
Stay Up to Date Check Out Our Google News and give us a Follow
All of our Magazine can be found on Amazon, they Print and Deliver worldwide, Stance Auto can not be held responsible for the final print, all complaints and returns must be directed to Amazon.
UKTM no: UK00003572459