Matt Rollo - 2017 Subaru WRX
This build has been a work in progress ever since I bought it and I don’t think it’ll ever be “done.” I get a lot of the motivation to keep this build going from my friends.
More images in the slider above
2017 Subaru WRX.
By the time I drove this car off the lot I already had new white Sparco wheels and the Subaru OEM under spoiler kit sitting in my room. At the time, I knew that was all I was ever going to do to the car. That lasted a whole week before I found Subispeed.com and saw all the insane ways you can mod these cars.
You see, I’ve always wanted a cool JDM car ever since my first car. That was a 1993 Nissan 240SX. This was before it became the iconic JDM drift car that it is now, so I didn’t really know what I had at the time other than a really cool looking car. To this day I still geek out whenever I see a 240SX at a car show.
This build has been a work in progress ever since I bought it and I don’t think it’ll ever be “done.” I get a lot of the motivation to keep this build going from my friends. Some of my closest friends have some pretty insane builds. And when you see them pushing their build to see how far they can take it, it makes you want to do the same thing.
- Seibon Carbon Fiber front lip
- Enforced Aero front splitter
- Subispeed V2 Redline sequential LED headlights
- Seibon CW Style Carbon Fiber hood
- Wedssport SA-77R wheels wrapped in Achilles ATR Sport 2 tires
- Carbon fibre side mirror and door handle covers
- JDMuscle Tanso vented carbon fibre fenders
- Carbon fibre fender emblems
- Seibon GT-Style carbon fibre wing
- APR carbon fibre license plate backing
- ST-Style carbon fibre trunk trim
- Subaru OEM STI style side skirts and rear diffuser
- Inozetek Dandelion Yellow car wrap with a gloss black roof wrap
- JDMuscle Tanso Carbon Fiber grill
- Airlift suspension with Airlift 3S management
- JDMuscle Custom Carbon Fiber steering wheel
- Shift solutions Co weighted shift knob
- Carbon fibre shift trim and cup holders
- Custom ebrake boot and shift boot
- Custom yellow floor liner by Lux Auto Mat
- Custom airlift trunk setup
- Braum Racing White Elite-X Racing Seats
Engine Dress Up
- Red Perrin Fender Shrouds
- Blue Torque Solutions Engine Pulley cover
- Blue Mishimoto Battery Tie Down
- Yellow Perrin Strut Tower Brace
- Red Process West Radiator Shroud
Most of my parts are from JDMuscle (@JDMuscleUSA on Instagram) and my wrap was done by The Lab North America (@TheLab.NA on Instagram). I’d highly recommend both companies. They’re both amazing to work with.
In terms of future plans for the Subie, I’m not exactly sure. We’ll see where the journey takes me.
What do you think of this Motor leave your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page?
If you would like your Car, Story or Business Featured like this, Please
Email: Admin, or Submit it through our Forms.
All the Cars in the Online Version of our Magazine will eventually appear in our Fully Printed Magazine, the cars with the most Views, appear sooner so keep sharing your articles with the share button.
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.