Brandon Ennett - 2009 Nissan 370Z
There are a lot of details that make this car unique in my opinion. The premier detail, I would say, is the fact that it’s a 100
These Photographs are supplied by the Photographer, check their Link for Bookings.
More images are in the slider above, SLIDE LEFT>>>>>>>>>>>
2009 Nissan 370Z
My name is Brandon Ennett. I am 49 years old at the time of writing this article. I am from Fayetteville NC. I am a 100% disabled veteran. I served in the U.S. Navy. In my spare time, I work at my local flea market on weekends. On occasion, I try to make a car event, if it’s for a good cause usually. I enjoy video games ( yes I still play), watching movies and working on a small business.
At an early age, I was fascinated with cars. My grandfather was into cars before I was born. I was told that he used to shine up his 57 Chevy every weekend. He would take hours upon hours to make it look pristine only to drive down the local strip for a few miles going so slow, that you could walk faster than the cars on the strip. My uncle had this trait too and it was him that I gained the interest. The only thing I didn’t share was his love for Chevies. Yuck.
The answer to why I chose this car, at this stage of my life, is very simple. It’s a black sheep like me. Growing up, I was always picked on for being the smallest kid in my class. I was always the nerd that was taken seriously. I spent many years in the car scene wanting to have a car that was an extension of me in the same way but garnered admiration. My being different was usually seen as a setback but with this car, it’s quite the opposite. This car is my polar opposite and that’s why it’s perfect for me.
I can’t take the credit for customizing this car thus far. While there are things that need to be done to get it to my liking, the car was mostly built by the original previous owner. I am the second owner only. I have wanted this car for years as I followed its journey. This car wasn’t supposed to ever be obtained but I believe it was meant for me to have this car. Now, as the new owner, I will continue its journey as I see fit.
Driving and owning this car is therapy for me as I suffer from depression and bipolar disorder. In each car that I owned, I always looked for a calming nature about them. They would seem to suffice initially but over time, that feeling faded. This car doesn’t have that problem. I secretly wished to have this car for years. I would sit and watch comments and videos about it. I wanted this car so badly that I wouldn’t even go in its presence when it was around due to not being able to afford it. But God had a plan and it was made available via an auction.
The previous owner had to sell due to illness and my dream came true. I won that auction and owning my dream car was a reality. When I drive this car, it has the ability to match my mood. If I’m calm and serene, the car and respond in kind. If I’m dealing with chaos, then the car can definitely give me some chaos to deal with; the fun type. The car makes me feel like my inner self can be free. Be free from judgment and the prejudices of the outside world. Owning this car makes me feel like I’m in a world of my own.
There are a lot of details that make this car unique in my opinion. The premier detail, I would say, is the fact that it’s a 100% carbon fibre build. The complete body of the car is carbon fibre and it was the first, if not only, one to have that distinction. Sure you see cars with carbon fibre accents like a hood, spoilers, mirrors etc. but the whole car? That’s rare.
- Brian Crower 4.0L Stroker Kit Billet Crank (96-millimeter stroke)
- Fast Intensions TiAL HTZ-3579 (Billet Wheel) ALPHA cover twin-turbo kit 68mm each (rated for 1,150 rwhp)
- EcuTek Technologies tuning tuned by Cisco Performance
- Driveshaft Shop 1200p Billet Axles
- E85 module w/Flex Fuel
- Haltech ethanol content analyzer HT-011000 w/ adapters HT-011030
- RJ Manufacturing closed-deck machined engine block
- Mazworxs ported cylinder heads
- Jim Wolf Technology C2 camshafts
- PRO H rods w/625+ fasteners
- Carillo Pro-H connecting rods
- JE pistons w/ 9310 pins, rings and locks fully balanced
- AdminTuning coolant reservoir
- CSF Race triple bypass radiator
- Setrab 40-row oil cooler
- Catch Can Setup
- T1 Race Development oil separator
- RJ Manufacturing GTR lower manifold conversion w/GTR upper manifold
- Fore Innovations GT-R triple fuel pump kit
- TiAL V-band .86 exhaust housings
- 3-inch stainless-steel downpipes with recirculating wastegate tubes
- MOTORDYNE Engineering True Dual X (TDX) 3-inch full exhaust system
- OS Giken Stage 4 quad-disc clutch kit
- Clutch slave cylinder delete kit
- Nismo differential cover w/ 3.39 gearing w/ LSD
- 3.39-ratio limited-slip differential
- Driveshaft Shop axles
Wheels, suspension, and brakes:
- 20-inch Niche Invert H73 wheels Transparent Bronze Barrell w/ Transparent Black brushed centers ( step lip) Spec 20x11.5 (front offset ,+15)/ 20x13 (rear offset, 0)
- TOYO Proxes R888R tires (Front: 275/30/20, Rear: 325/30/20)
- Air Lift Performance air suspension system w/Air struts and Autopilot V2 management system
- Dual VIAIR Corporation 325C compressors
- MOTORDYNE engineering front and rear sway bars
- SPC Performance front and rear adjustable control arms
- Whiteline suspension bushings
- Wilwood Forged Narrow Superlite 6-piston front BBK and 4-piston rear callipers
- Full Tuxedo Black Metallic Flake w/ high gloss clear coat w/ shell color change over carbon fiber repaint
- Full Carbon Signature carbon fiber body
- Carbon Signal Moonbeam widebody kit
- Carbon Signal Moonbeam spoiler
- SEIBON Carbon A-pillars
- SEIBON Carbon fiber doors
- SEIBON Carbon fiber hatch
- SEIBON Carbon fiber doors
- Carbon Signature Carbon Fiber Battery Cover
- Carbon Signature Quarter Panels
- Carbon fiber front and rear bumpers
- Carbon fiber hood
- Carbon fiber side skirts
- Quad Custom headlight projectors w/Quad Halos
- Carbon Signature Carbon Fiber Steering wheel
- Carbon Signature Full Carbon Fiber Center Console
- Carbon Signature Carbon Fiber Window Switch Panel
- Carbon Signature Carbon Fiber Speedometer
- Carbon Signature Carbon Fiber Door Inserts
- Carbon Signature Carbon Fiber Shift Console
- Carbon Signature Carbon Fiber Radio Console
- Carbon Signature Carbon Fiber Door Sills
- Carbon Signal GT-R style digital gauge cluster
- Carbon Fiber Recaro Sportster CS seats
- Full 20 yard Alcantara Interior
- Full 20 yard Alcantara dash
- Full 20 yard Alcantara headliner
- Full 20 yard Alcantara doors
- Digital gauge in the instrument cluster
- Nismo shift knob
- Short-throw shifter
- Pioneer DEX-P99RS head unit
- JL Audio ZR650-CSi component door speakers
Update the fuel pump assembly to be able to prevent cars from running lean. This will allow the car to reach its full potential of 1100hp+ on 35psi. Finish the truck setup including replacing the compressors and adding a subwoofer enclosure to match the custom interior
My advice for anyone in the car scene is to have a car that makes you happy. I’m so over the debate of built vs. bought mindset. Who cares? I really think that some get upset when others buy a car that has more in it than what it costs them to build it. I always say, a smart man always spends his money wisely. It doesn’t matter if it was built or bought for me. All that matters is whose name is on the pink slip!! Built or bought, it is all the same. We are all in this hobby together so I wish for less hate and more respect for what we choose to drive, no matter how we obtained it.
Special Thanks to the following: RECARO, Fast Intentions, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Air Lift Performance, JL Audio, Cartunes Atlanta, EcuTek Technologies Ltd, Forged Performance, BC Brian Crower, Nitrous Express, Carbon Signature, Motordyne Engineering, CarbonSignal Automotive, Onsite Shine, CSF Radiators Cicio Performance and Niche Road Wheels
What do you think?
Please leave your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page
'The future is bright as long as we can still Smell the Fumes'
Stay Up to Date Check Out Our Google News and give us a Follow
All of our Magazine can be found on Amazon, they Print and Deliver worldwide, Stance Auto can not be held responsible for the final print, all complaints and returns must be directed to Amazon.
UKTM no: UK00003572459