Connor Griffiths - Fiesta mk7.5 facelift
They’re nippy for what they are, going around country roads is always exciting, their lightweight, good on fuel, cheap road tax and cheap insurance.
Check out our MERCH STORE
More images in the slider above
Fiesta mk7.5 facelift 1.0 litre ecoboost 140.
I’ve owned the car for 2 years now and is my second and best car I’ve owned (I’m only 19). My first car was a VW UP! and was a decent run around but wanted something with a bit more power but still good on fuel. So that is why I came to the conclusion on the 1.0 litre Fiesta ecoboost.
They’re nippy for what they are, going around country roads is always exciting, their lightweight, good on fuel, cheap road tax and cheap insurance. So it was a no brainer to get one!
What made me get into cars was that I used to watch a lot of Fast and Furious, and always wanted to own cars like there’s (although I have a long way to go yet, I still love my car).
The list of things that I have done to the car are as follows:
- Maxton design rs spoiler look
- Custom sport cat and 3 inch downpipe and 4 inch quad exists from tony banks custom exhausts
- Zunsport grille for mk7.5 fiesta
- Tow strap from ceuk
- Airtec stage 2 induction kit from ceuk
- Induction horses primary and secondary from ceuk
- Crossover from ceuk
- Auto beam ambient rings 2 fog halos
- Team heko wind deflectors
- Airtec stage 2 intercooler from ceuk
- Headlight brows from cm composites
- Headlight surround decals from cm composites
- Ford badges from DMBR
- Front splitter from delta styling
- Window tints from Uk window tints
- Pulsating indicators from eBay
- Black side mirror covers from eBay
- Interior footwell lighting and glove box light strip from ceuk
- Gear knob from amazon
- Car lock from amazon
- Suns trip from skgraphics
- Engine cover from sico developments
- Led tail lights from eBay
- Headlight halos and headlights sprayed black by headlight modz
- Ambient underglows from auto beam
- Rear twin exit diffuser from extreme styling
- Side splitters from delta styling
- Red quarter panel, black stripe wrap from @TB_WRAPS
And that is everything I can think of !
It’s not every day you see a 1.0 litre fiesta kitted out like mine especially because I like in a village in Lincolnshire in the middle of nowhere and you don’t see many modded cars around me. My dream car had to be the mk3 Toyota Supra !
It is an iconic car and has always been a car I would love to own. I’m like a little kid when I see one at a car meet !
And also check out some of these companies that made this all happen !
If you would like your Car and Story or Your Business Featured like this, Please
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.