Josh Anderson - 2019 F-150 lariat
I have always been a Ford truck guy and there aren’t enough trucks in the car world. Trying to change the stigma that trucks don’t belong.
More images in the slider above
2019 F-150 lariat
I’m 33 years old. Live in Hutto and fully enjoy the car/truck world. Bought my truck in May of 2020 and do a modification a month to get the truck looking right. Austin, TX is a great place to live and an even better car scene. I enjoy hunting (duck and dove) and being outdoors! I’m a fibre planner for Suddenlink communications and design the plant.
What got you into Cars?
My wife did. She also enjoys modifying cars and has her own build as well. Her enthusiasm is contagious about cars so I just had to get involved. This is my first build, but I helped on my wife’s build as well. I also have plenty of friends that have bills that I have watched come up through the years.
Why this Car?
I have always been a Ford truck guy and there aren’t enough trucks in the car world. Trying to change the stigma that trucks don’t belong. Trucks can be modified just like cars can and be done with taste. It feels great owning something you’ve always wanted. With the modifications that have been done, it’s awesome to always get compliments. I feel accomplished and proud.
Join groups and get a feel for what type of trim level you want. Support in the car world is super important. Be sure to join groups and get feedback. Always ask for constructive criticism.
What makes it Unique?
My truck has a black and white weathered American flag theme throughout the entire truck and I paid super close attention to detail with every modification added.
- Front and rear bumpers vinyl wrapped to paint match.
- Front raptor style grille with 3 LED Amber DRL lights with black and white weathered American flag vinyl wrapped Ford lettering.
- Black and white F-150 side emblems
- Chrome delete
- Rear black and white weathered American flag tailgate insert
- Custom F-150 Black and white American flag emblem in the tailgate.
- Husky rear wheel fender liners
- Generation 2 Morimoto headlights with Sequential tracer blinker and start-up sequence.
- Morimoto fog lights
- RGB Bluetooth rock lights and RGB grille lights
- One step paint correction with ceramic coating
- Rouse Cold air-take system
- JLT V3 oil catch can
- Custom Black and white speckle paint in the engine bay
- 6” Rough Country lift with upgraded Vortex front coilovers and rear monotube stocks
- 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Assaults
I and my wife do all the work with adding the modifications. Some things were done at shops like the suspension.
I plan on upgrading the intercooler, adding new front and rear off-road bumpers and adding a set of show wheels.
I am a part of many F150 Facebook groups. The car scene gives me a sense of belonging and community. It’s truly like a family with values.
What do you think of this Motor leave your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page?
If you would like your Car, Story or Business Featured like this, Please
Email: Admin, or Submit it through our Forms.
All the Cars in the Online Version of our Magazine will eventually appear in our Fully Printed Magazine, the cars with the most Views, appear sooner so keep sharing your articles with the share button.
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.