Nicholai Jørgensen - VW Scirocco 2012 TDI
After the short experience with Mk3, I was forever hooked on Volkswagen and I just had to get myself another one and again I got myself a Golf, this time it was a MK4
These are all of our Linx, please check below for the right link to contact, Join or Follow us:
More Images in Slider Above
VW Scirocco 2012 TDI
Has and will always be a VAG fan-boy. I am a 29 years old construction worker from Denmark. Influenced by a young age by my father and his love for anything with a motor and I remember growing up in a household where no cars were "ordinary".
So when I turned 18 and had to buy my first car I knew I had to get myself something that was a little out of the ordinary compared to my friends. And that ended up being a Volkswagen Golf Mk3 Wolfsburg edition and it was a really nice car and I loved it but unfortunately, I was involved in a car crash, where I because of my own stupidity took a turn with to much speed and ended up losing control and hit a stone fence, which ended with me in a driveway on the roof and it was completely trashed.
We have more Car News HERE
After the short experience with Mk3, I was forever hooked on Volkswagen and I just had to get myself another one and again I got myself a Golf, this time it was a MK4 and it was nothing special just a normal 115bhp tdi, and this one I had for while, having learned my lesson in the crash and my newfound respect for speed, so I had for about a year and a half until I one day, having to kill a few hours, drove up to the local Volkswagen dealership and there I saw the Scirocco for the first time and fell I love with it right there on the spot mostly because it didn't look like any other VW car I had seen and knew I had to buy one.
Which I did 3 weeks later, sat down with a salesman and said I wanted one and it had to have everything off the list and now 8 years later I still don't regret buying it and has become an obsession with tinkering and tweaking.
I like to keep it as OEM as I can but with a few tweaks which I have dropped below.
- German Airride Systems V2
- Accuair E-Level VX4 system
- Custom 2-piece Ronal wheels 9.5x19 + 10.5x19 with custom offset
- KTM orange Porsche Cayenne 6-pot 350mm front brakes
- KTM orange R32 310mm rear brakes
- Scirocco R facelift front and rear bumper
- Scirocco facelift boot and tail lights
- Scirocco R side skirts
- Scirocco xenon LED OEM headlights
- Custom OEM look wide body (2.5 cm in each corner)
- stainless 3" centre exhaust
- Painted in Audi RS pearl dark Estoril blue
- mag-sign numberplate kit
- Rear wiper delete
- Black badges
- Special tailored leather/Alcantara Audi TTs bucket seats and door sides with Audi honeycomb pattern in orange stitching
- Remade Scirocco facelift steering wheel
- Facelift dashboard
- Facelift extra gauges
- Blue needles
- R-line gear knob
- Facelift cluster and Navi infotainment system
- Dynaudio sound system
- Audison subwoofer and amplifiers
- Boot hardline built for the air ride
- Gloss black centre console
- 3" Custom exhaust
- Darkside downpipe
- Stage 1 (200 bhp)
- Lots of carbon parts (make them myself)
- Interior lights
- New barrels for the wheels so they become stainless 3-piece
- More Alcantara interior
- R36 engine with R32 6-speed gearbox
I have done a great deal myself on this but would have struggled big time if not for the help from friend and family And last but not least give a shout out to the guys from.
- VAG Freunde
- VAG Club Aarhus
All the Cars in the Online Version of our Magazine will eventually appear in our Fully Printed Magazine, the cars with the most Views, appear sooner, the Magazine is sold the world over through Amazon, making it easier and faster for people around the world to get their copy. UK and Ireland use our store stanceautomag.com
If you would like your Car and Story or Your Business Featured like this, Please
Email: Admin, they would love to hear from you.
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.