Scott - impreza Sti hatchback
I was first introduced into the car scene by my father from a young age, he is a land rover off-road enthusiast and my love of cars just expanded from there!
Please join the site and Facebook group below, this helps us find more HOT cars, Thanks.
29, owner of a 2008 impreza Sti hatchback, massive car enthusiast from south UK (hampshire), I work for a modular insulated building company that manufactures and installs insulated buildings such as garages/home offices/hobby rooms etc.
My instagram tag if you would like to follow the process of my Sti build is @Subiescott90
I was first introduced into the car scene by my father from a young age, he is a land rover off-road enthusiast and my love of cars just expanded from there! Since Need For Speed, and the fast and furious saga, my love of modified cars has just grown ever since.
I've been through a variety of different projects to get to where I am today. It all started with a 1996 peugeot 306, 1.4L with not much modification apart from stickers, next came my 1997 impreza sport wagon, then was 225bhp 2002 seat leon cupra, VW golf mk3 variant, fiat cinquecento (yes the inbetweeners car) and finally the impreza!
My current impreza is a 2008 Sti hatchback. I've always had a love for Subaru ever since I first saw Colin Mcrae rally. My Sti came from a factory with a 2.5L flat four boxer engine producing 297bhp, and 0-60 in 5.2s. With all the added modern features like cruise control, climate control and a tonne of airbags!
Since buying the Sti have have done a large amount of modifications including:
Fully forged engine rebuild running a safe 350bhp at 0.9bar!
Engine rebuild spec:
- Forged in July 2018, only done 9k miles since!
- Ej257 long engine forged rebuild:
- Heat treated crank,
- Ej257 block converted to closed deck with 11mm threads ,
- Rcm 11mm head stud kit,
- RCM 0.78mm MLS head gasket,
- Bored honed and block faces skimmed,
- Manley 2618 forged pistons,
- ACL race series main and big end bearings,
- Williams H beam rods arp2000 bolts,
- Varis replica front bumper and rear wing
- Bola b1 18x9.5 et35 wheels with stretched 235/40/18 toyo proxes, anodized red spiked wheel nuts
- Gloss black eyelid wrap
- Custom made window vents
- Custom sunstrip
- Pressed plates
- Rear overlay tinted lights
- Sickspeed twin hella horns
- Bc racing br coilovers with front camber adjustment
- K&n typhoon intake
- Uprated Sc46 billet turbo (capable of over 500bhp) rebuilt by blouch
- Anodised Catch can
- Fully decatted hayward and scott stainless 3" turbo back exhaust
At this moment in time the build is far from finished, however future plans will not be mentioned at present and instagram followers would be the first to find out!
A Lot of the modifications were fitted myself apart from the engine rebuild which was professionally done by a respectable rally engine specialist.
This build wouldn't be where it was now without:
- William's competition engines
- Flat4 performance
- DC Automotive and Tuning (@tuningwizard)
- My partner and a load of help from friends and family!
There is a large amount of car groups and pages on facebook that I am involved with, a lot of subaru owners groups and other that I help run also:
- Jap Owners Of Hampshire
- Enhanced Dailys
(On Facebook and Instagram)
I try to attend as many shows, meets and events as possible while being a father of 3, so if I happen to miss any it is for a good reason, if you happen to see my Sti there be sure to say hello!
What's next? Well... only time will tell.
Dream car? Typical lad here, Skyline!
If you would like your Car or Business Featured like this, Please
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.