Tristan Lopez - 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback XSE
What started my car scene adventure was when I younger my parents got us into off-roading on quads and dirt bikes.
To Buy Our Printed Magazine Check out AMAZON and our MERCH STORE
More images in the slider above
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback XSE
I'm 22 and I'm From Phoenix Arizona.
Prior to this, I had a 2010 Chrysler 300S. I've always been into cars growing up. I was the one my family and friends would go too if they had any question or wanted to know more about cars. They were always my favourite thing to study and understand. I loved talking about cars and getting too know the specs of them.
What started my car scene adventure was when I younger my parents got us into off-roading on quads and dirt bikes. And then over the years, It turned into the street. Then when I was 15 I got a brand new 2013 Honda cbr500r for Christmas. I loved that thing, rode it for years till back in 2016 a lady was texting and driving and she ran me over. Ended up doing bad brain damage, 15 herniated disk and 5 bulging disks in my spine. As well as nerve damage.
To this day I deal with the pain. But my cars help me manage my pain and forget about it all. After my crash, I went a bought my 2010 Chrysler 300S. Did some minor stuff too it. Some springs, wrap, wheels not much into. But it later started to cause me issues. So I needed a new car.
So my buddy @im.hatter works at a dealership and told me to come down. So I did and I originally was gonna get the Camry but everyone has one. But they just came out with the hatchback and I wanted to be the first. So it leads me to buy it. And I promised myself to keep it stock, well that didn't happen. Now let's get into the car and what I've done
- Full custom air ride by airtekk suspension. With airlift management.
- JNC wheels by mountain Fire wheels
- 18x8.5 +35 offset
- Underglow did by @glow_optics
- Custom headlights by @DreamAutomotiveLighting
- The wrap was done by Jimmy millersmith and Chris Moffatt ( KPMF matte iced blue Titanium)
- Rear wiper delete
- Custom carbon fibre steering wheel.
- Interior lights @glow_optics
- Custom fibreglass sub box with 2 JL 12s with a 1000 wat amp done by Gilbert Ortiz @im.hatter and Jason Proctor @subzero_xb2
- Full exhaust
- Air intake
- 3 piece wheels
- New wrap colour
- Cargo box
- Custom aero kit.
So I have a lot of plans with this car. But I couldn't have done it without the help I've been getting from family and friends.
I've done a lot too it with the help of
- Gilbert Ortiz (@im.hatter)
- Jason Proctor (@subzero_xb2)
- Justin Norman (@392_grape_ape)
- I would like to thank my sponsors as well
- Jimmy millersmith (@stillagmx5)- wrap
- Chris Moffatt (az_stinger)- wrap
- DreamAutomotiveLighting- headlights
- Omar Mendoza ( @glow_optics) underglow,inside lights
- Kaylor Chassee ( @kaylorgangg) 48 creations decals
- Scott Pickering (@precision auto detailing) wash and cleaning of the car.
- Josh Armstrong ( @arizona.cars) All my photos done by him only
- Mountain Fire wheels (@mountainfirewheels) wheels
- Fitment industry, wheels and accessories.
All the Cars in the Online Version of our Magazine will eventually appear in our Fully Printed Magazine, the cars with the most Views, appear sooner, the Magazine is sold the world over through Amazon, making it easier and faster for people around the world to get their copy. UK and Ireland use our store stanceautomag.com
If you would like your Car and Story or Your Business Featured like this, Please
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.