Dillon Mattrisch - 2009 Nissan Pearl White Wide Body 370Z
I chose this car solely because of the movie Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift….I know I know the bad guy's car was a Nissan 350Z, and at that time if I was in the market for one I would have gotten one. But when I was ready to finally purchase a Z the 370 was in my price range and the rest is history.
These Photographs are supplied by the Photographer, check their Link for Bookings.
More images are in the slider above, SLIDE LEFT>>>>>>>>>>>
2009 Nissan Pearl White Wide Body 370Z
A little about me, I’m just a small-town kid with big dreams/goals. I grew up very poor, so it was always hard seeing my friends whose parents had money that would give them anything and everything they wanted just handed to them. My parents always told me if I ever wanted something that I would have to work for it, that way I learn to appreciate what I have more than if it was just given to me. I’ve taken that lesson with me my whole life, I’m a guilty parent who spoils their kids. Just trying to give them a little bit different upbringing than I had.
As a kid, I loved playing any and all sports with my friends, mainly football, basketball, and baseball. Still to this day, I play, and I will continue as long as my body lets me (hoping for a while yet haha). I am a father of three with one more on the way, I love being a dad, I couldn’t imagine my life without my kids and I’m glad my wife has the biggest heart to put up with another kid….well me haha! I recently just purchased a construction company with a business partner and it is taking up a lot of my time with this new adventure….
To be honest, what got me into cars was when I was in middle school and all the high schoolers had their cars and they were customizing them really got me interested in wanting to do it myself. Not sure at this time what I wanted to drive or anything as a middle schooler but I knew I wanted to have a modded car in the near future….
I chose this car solely because of the movie Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift….I know I know the bad guy's car was a Nissan 350Z, and at that time if I was in the market for one I would have gotten one. But when I was ready to finally purchase a Z the 370 was in my price range and the rest is history. Customizing this car was so easy because this platform has so many aftermarket parts to choose from, which obviously makes wanting to customize it that much more, my car has gone through fazes as I didn’t know how committed I wanted to be with this build, then I’ll pull out all the stops and said whelp…..I’m going wide body.
I’m a huge sucker for kids that just say “wow” when they see my car (don't get me wrong I built this car for me, not really caring what people think about it) but in a way when I see those kids it reminds me of me when I was there age (puts a smile on my face). I never thought owning this car and modding it to the point of where it is today would actually take me places (youtube videos, magazines, rising Instagram, etc)
If you enjoyed this Car why not read this ONE HERE
If I could give any advice as to tips on where to start, just do your research, It will save you so much money at the end of the day, YouTube has been a huge help for me as I like to try and do everything myself when it comes to my car. Having great friends who are willing to help is second to none, in my opinion, so make sure you have some of those
The funny thing about my car is I get a lot of older guys who will come up to me and ask me what year Porsche is that? I’m like, well for one it's not a Porsche it's actually a Nissan 370Z and the facial expressions I get are priceless. I feel my car is unique in the way that I simply had a vision of the car without actually seeing it in person and I knew what I wanted to build and started from scratch doing a little every winter to get it to what it is now. I wanted to build something that is unique, bold and clean. Based on the responses it has gotten, I feel I accomplished that…
- Stillen Long Tube Cold Air Intakes
- Ported Upper & Lower Plenum Mods
- CZP PVC Delete
- Fast Intentions Long Tube Headers
- Motordyne Shockwave Performance Exhaust
- Z1 Motorsports 27 Row Setrab Oil Cooler
- Z1 Oil Pan Spacer
- Z1 High-Energy Ignition Coil Packs
- HKS Super Fire Racing Spark Plugs
- Carbon Fiber Battery and Power Steering Covers
- Carbon Fiber Manifold Cover
- Uprev Tuned
- Customer Workshop 12 Brainiac Tesla Screen
- Braum Racing Performance Seats
- Braum Racing White 5 Point Harnesses
- Braum Racing Black Harness Bar
- Carbon Fiber Custom Steering w/white strip and stitching
- Custom Black Diamond Plate Floor Mats w/carbon fibre inlay
- Carbon Fiber Door Handle, Gauge Pod, Gauge Cluster, Door Barrel Covers
- Custom Trunk Setup for my Air Tank and Dual Compressors
- Partial Carbon Fiber Amuse Front Bumper W/Matching Carbon Fiber Splitter
- Carbon Fiber Side Blades
- Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- Carbon Fiber Door Handle Covers
- Carbon Fiber B-Pillars
- Carbon Fiber Mirrors
- Color Matched Sport Spoiler
- Battle Aero Swan Kneck Chassis Mounted Wing colour-matched
- Morimoto Sequential Headlights
- Morimoto Sequential Tailights
- Morimoto Sequential Side Z Markers
- 20% Tint All The Way Around The Car
- JDM 4th Brake Light W/Formula 1 Flasher
- Color Matched Rear Spats
- Customized FiberGlass Mafia Wide Body Kit (Added 2” Wider Per Panel)
- Front - Art In Motion 20x12 +35 Three Piece Wheels, Gloss Black Barrels, Matte GunMetal Faces, Black Lug Nuts, Wrapped In Nitto NT555 G2 Tires 275/30/ZR20
- Rear - Art In Motion 20x13 +35 Three Piece Wheels, Gloss Black Barrels, Matte GunMetal Faces, Black Lugs Nuts, Wrapped In Nitto NT555 G2 Tires 305/30/ZR20
- Complete Air Lift Performance 3H Setup
- Upgraded Big Akebono Brake Kit Custom Paint Midnight Blue W/Metallic Flakes
Shop’s Who Did Work
- Blankenship Auto Body and Wraps (Appleton, WI)
- VL Performance (Appleton, WI)
- The Doctor Tires (Green Bay, WI)
- My Best Friends Jon Logan (@kpro_tuned) & Josh Hermsend (@joshhermsend84)
- Auto Select (Shawano, WI)
- Tig Welding Creations (Texas)
- Installing Brand New Custom Made 3” Titanium Long Tube Cold Air Intakes
- Get it Street Tuned by VL Performance
- Stage 2 Clutch & Flywheel from ZSPeed Performance
More and more things pop up buts that it so far, just trying to enjoy the car too!!!!
The biggest thing I get from the car scene is the understanding of each and everyone's build, guys will make fun of people whose cars aren’t as greatly built as someone else’s car. I’m just like I was there at some point and you just have to keep at it, you have to start somewhere. I appreciate each and every build regardless of the make and model. I’ve done the wrench work myself so I know what it takes to get your car a certain way. Another thing they are scene brings is people together, I remember back when Covid was strong and people organized car drive bye’s for kids’ birthdays (again the look on their wowed faces makes it all work!
Looking for a new club? Have a look at the ones featured on our site HERE
My dream car is actually a 1956 Chevy Pickup Truck, one day I find a good body of that truck and build it from scratch just like it did my Z, depending on my age I may just have to up and just buy one already done haha
What do you think?
Please leave your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page
'The future is bright as long as we can still Smell the Fumes'
Stay Up to Date Check Out Our Google News and give us a Follow
All of our Magazine can be found on Amazon, they Print and Deliver worldwide, Stance Auto can not be held responsible for the final print, all complaints and returns must be directed to Amazon.
UKTM no: UK00003572459