Jan Cornelissen - Dropped Fiesta ST180
I preferred to buy a Fiesta ST180, because I already had enough parts for this platform. With the ST I never let a company touch it, I built everything myself.
To Buy Our Printed Magazine Check out AMAZON and our MERCH STORE
More images in the slider above
This Car is in the Special Ford Edition Printed Magazine
34 years old and I live in Allgäu in Bavaria.
My father used to repair my family's and friends' cars, the enthusiasm came when my father brought an old Alfa Romeo Spider and we restored it together over 2 years. At 15/16 came the first tuning magazines and from then on it was clear to me that I don't want a series vehicle.
I then got my driver's license and my first car, a VW Polo 86c coupe for 150Euros, after the first 2 weeks the first changes started to come, new rims, chassis, seats and Hifi. Over the first winter, we installed a Scirocco 16v motor. On the first ride, I had an accident and I had to give up my driver's license again.
Nine years later came the first Ken Block videos, and I found the Gymkhana Fiesta horny. Because of the videos, I tried again to get my driver's license again because I wanted THIS car :D.
When I got my driver's license again I bought a Fiesta mk7. With the new car also new friends came and we formed the Bavarian Custom Crew. Unfortunately, the interests went in other directions, so the friendships also broke down. From then on I didn’t want to put the car in any more groups.
2 years later I decided I finally wanted to widen my fiesta. Unfortunately, I took my car to Nothing-like who destroyed the car, the repair would have cost 10k. For this price, I preferred to buy a Fiesta ST180 because I already had enough parts for this platform. With the ST I never let a company touch it, I built everything myself.
- Japan racing jr9 17x8.5 et20,
- Lock in candy pink,
- Kw v1 gepfert coilovers,
- Full foil grey pink flip flop unique wrap with batman 3d appliqués,
- Roof in rainbow glitter foiled,
- Triple r carbon front splitter,
- Triple r sidesplitter,
- Carbon back diffuser,
- Carbon back spoiler approaches,
- Carbon nasty look,
- Running flashers in mirror glass,
- Black-led rear lights,
- Black-led fog lamp,
- Yellow led front fog,
- Ducktail extension,
- Wing riser,
- Heck completely cleaned in carbon, front cleaned,
- Front machined for better charge air cooler air,
- Nebulous dazzle black.
- Glossy lacquered,
- Widebody of clinched 7cm rear 4cm front,
- 25mm sprint plate front 25mm rear,
- Rear-axle crash plates 4degree,
- X47r hybrid turbo,
- Puma forge wastegate hard pipe suction with heat protection belt,
- Large turbo knee puma speed,
- Suction trunk,
- R sport large stage 3 charge air cooler,
- Charging air cooler water cooling,
- Puma forge suction,
- Mountune reinforced motor bearing,
- Carbon cooling water cover,
- Carbon climate ventilation cover,
- Legostein battery cover,
- Carbon motor cover,
- Wiechers domstrebe top and bottom,
- Performance increase 364ps,
- Hjs 3" downpipe,
- G-tec 2.75" from downpipe with 2x 4.5" tailpipes from Akrapovic with carbon,
- Bride low max carbon half-shells seats,
- Epman 3" 4 point belt purple,
- Foot space rear special strut black high gloss,
- Wiechers Clubsport bar in candy purple powdered,
- Wiechers domstrebe rear in candy purple powdered,
- Eton soundstage,
- Alcantara trunk extension with Hifonics final stage 2x30er subwoofer Buschman "Cable Encased,
- 7" display with super Nintendo,
- Additional instruments in the column, a
- Column and centre console in camouflage foiled,
- Batman door lighting,
- Carbon mirror caps,
- Interior carpet in black with purple and embroidered fiesta,
- We are likewise diamond shift knob,
- Large frittentheke,
- Maxton canards,
- Large "maul" painted,
- Carbon motor hood,
- Mgc big gay wing
All the Cars in the Online Version of our Magazine will eventually appear in our Fully Printed Magazine, the cars with the most Views, appear sooner, the Magazine is sold the world over through Amazon, making it easier and faster for people around the world to get their copy. UK and Ireland use our store stanceautomag.com
If you would like your Car and Story or Your Business Featured like this, Please
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.