Jake Arnell - Audi A4 b6 1.8t bex sport quattro
When I was younger I always wanted a Golf mk1 with a Hayabusa engine and being a bit older I started getting a soft spot for the Nissan silvia s15 sprc R
Check out our MERCH STORE
More images in the slider above
This Car is in the November Edition Printed Magazine
Audi A4 B6 1.8t bex Sport Quattro
I’m 31 years young, I work in the dockyard in Portsmouth UK, As we all have, I've loved modified cars since a young age so it was inevitable what was gonna happen to me when I got it.
My car is an Audi A4 b6 1.8t bex sport Quattro, I've liked this model for a few years before I bought it but young age and insurance killed that dream for me, so a few years later the moment I could I got her, plain old standard Audi, I didn't think it would turn out anything like it is now but dedication and the fact it's too late to turn back has kept me in this build.
Going through the mods and the receipts the list keeps getting bigger.......... if I passed and she sold the car I hope she doesn't sell it for what I told her it cost so someone would get a bargain.
Starting in the engine bay I'm running a precision Gt3076r T3 turbo
- Atp 3 exhaust manifold
- Tial external wastegate
- Screamer pipe
- Mishimoto big fmic
- Baileys b.o.v
- Induction kit (relocated intake)
- Custom downpipe
- Milltek cat-back exhaust non resonated 4" tips
Running around the outside
Complete respray in vw Danish blue big shout out to @brownsidecustoms for seeing my vision and helping me achieve that goal, I wanted to keep the colour in the vag family and this colour was a no brainer.
- Bola 19" CSR wheels
- Airlift proformance V2
- Oettinger front end
- S4 rear end
- Side skirt extensions
- Brembo 18z 6pots
- Flared arches stretched the fronts a bit more to match up with the bumper
- Blue Carbon bumper trim
- Blue carbon window trim
Getting comfortable in the cockpit
- Custom flat-bottom steering wheel carboned by myself retrimmed by @krossstitch he's work is outstanding.
- JHM Solid Short shifter.
- Corsa vxr Recaro wingbacks customised to fit (rears painted to match the car) soon to be carboned.
- Smoothed out Carbon centre console with sides retrimmed in Alcantara with diamond stitching.
- Glove box + steering rack cover + handbrake retrimmed in Alcantara with diamond stitching.
- Alcantara armrest and gator
- Carbon handbrake button
- Rs4 gear knob trimmed in Alcantara
- Boost, oil temp and oil pressure gauges in custom made vent.
- Retrofit ambient light in blue to the overhead lights front and rear + door handles, all vent lights changes from red to blue
- Carbon steering wheel cowling
- Carbon dash ends
- Carbon window switches
- Turbo timer with voltage meter
- S4 clocks
- Carbon dash trim
- Cig lighter relocated to a glove box with added USB ports.
There are a few more bits I still wanna do, front seats reupholstered this year, Alcantara dash, carbon and Alcantara the door cards, on the hunt for a rear set of Recaro seats to get upholstered.
There're so many people I wanna thank for inspiring me with their cars making me want to better mine but they know who they are, cheers guys.
All the Cars in the Online Version of our Magazine will eventually appear in our Fully Printed Magazine, the cars with the most Views, appear sooner, the Magazine is sold the world over through Amazon, making it easier and faster for people around the world to get their copy. UK and Ireland use our store stanceautomag.com
If you would like your Car and Story or Your Business Featured like this, Please
Email: Admin, they would love to hear from you.
Our site contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices and/or content of these web sites. Their use is at your own risk.