Anthony Valenzuela - 2001 Honda Acura NSX
I have always loved and enjoyed going to car shows but, in the early 90’s a bug in me developed, I got into street racing and ever since then, it’s been a true passion!
More images are in the slider above, These Photographs are supplied by the Photographer, check their Link for Bookings.
Anthony Valenzuela and I am a Deputy Sheriff!
2001 Acura NSX
I currently drive a 2001 Acura NSX, for me, my car is a reliable mid-engine sports car and this is exactly why I own and drive one. Also not to mention that the NSX was my dream car while growing up! I have always loved and enjoyed going to car shows but, in the early 90’s a bug in me developed, I got into street racing and ever since then, it’s been a true passion!
In terms of car stats, the NSX is an NA2 3.2L running a healthy 320bhp with an amazing estimate of 0-60 in 4.5 seconds and in terms of personal best top speed, I have managed an incredible 165mph.
Full spec list:
- Marga Hills body kit (front bumper, front/rear fenders, side skirts, rear spats);
- GT hood;
- Sorcery rear bumper;
- Voltex GT wing;
- MFR Engineering splitters, canards and custom rear Diffuser;
- Stoptech BBK;
- Volk racing TE37 hyper bronze;
- Toyo Proxes R888R;
- BC coil-overs w/swift springs;
- Stance Parts air cups; and
- Ganador Mirrors.
- Studio RSR custom roll cage/engine brace;
- Recaro Pole Position leather/suede;
- Sabelt harnesses;
- Karo Mats, Personal leather/yellow steering wheel;
- Woks Bell hub/flip-up adapter;
- Carbon overlay;
- ARC shift knob/shift plate;
- Chasing J's titanium dash insert; and
- JDM speedo.
- ARC intake;
- Oil pan;
- Custom panel w/dual Spal fans;
- Comptech Header;
- test pipes;
- ARC intake plate;
- rad/oil caps;
- Chasing J's titanium wire covers;
- West Coast Fasteners full titanium bolts (front hood, engine and rear trunk); and
- Baid polished alternator.
With regards to the work done to the car, I must admit, I do very little work to the car at home due to the lack of space, tools and how low the car sits (low life problems!).
The following professionals have assisted me with work on the car:
- ‘Fünfzehn’- Mechanic
- ‘Genesis’ -Mechanic/Maintenance
- ‘EnticedMotorsports’ - Mechanic
- ‘Legends West-Paint care’ – Paintwork
- ‘Rev Auto-daily’ - Paint Maintenance
- ‘DTM’ - Body shop
- ‘WestCoastFasteners’ -Ti bolts
- ‘MFR engineering’ - Aero
- ‘Mita motorsports’ - Body kit
- ‘GenX graphics’ - Stickers
Though the NSX was my first show type car, it was not my first driver. My first car was in fact a 1989 Honda Civic DX! Is the NSX is finished? No, to me projects are never finished. I still need to undergo some work on the interior and to be quite frank, I am not quite sure what’s going in there yet!
I am part of the ‘OG Sinister Racing’ which is a club that my friends and I started back in the 1990s and is now known as ‘Team Sonkei Blue’ (@teamsonkeiblue). I also support and form part of ‘Purist Group’ (@puristgroup) and ‘Team Legends West’. Don’t forget to give them some of your support!
Personally, I love to enter car shows and go to car/coffee events weekly! I have had the honour to bring back home some trophies and I very much look forward to competing in future.
My dream car? I must say that a car I dream of having is the McLaren R1 LM, I will never be able to afford one but, the fact they bought an NSX into the picture to help them develop their own car is another reason why I love my NSX!
Thank you for reading my article and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
What do you think? leave your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page
'The future is bright as long as we can still Smell the Fumes'
Check out our Google News give us a Follow
All of our Magazine can be found on Amazon, they Print and Deliver worldwide, Stance Auto can not be held responsible for the final print, all complaints and returns must be directed to Amazon.
UKTM no: UK00003572459